DogsHome isn’t like other shelters.
We won’t be satisfied just offering dogs a place where they can exist. Regardless of a dog’s age, breed, size, appearance, history or condition, we want them to know what it’s like to live without fear or uncertainty, and to experience the joys of chasing a ball, snuggling next to someone for a belly rub, and wagging their tails just because they’re happy.
Our mission is simple: To provide homeless dogs with shelter, quality care, training, re-homing and lifetime support.
Our vision is to always put the needs of the animals first by providing:
- Homeless dogs with a safe, secure, loving environment for as long as needed
- Homeless dogs with behavioral, medical and/or rehabilitative care
- House-training, leash walking and social skills needed to be a good pet
- Successful matches for both dogs and people through adoption, foster and rescue
- Advice, help and training as needed
At DogsHome, we are committed to putting the needs of the animals first. Every. Single. Time.
- $27,441 (95%): Contributions
- $1,500 (5%): Grants
- Total revenue: $28,941
- $19,535 (86%): Dog-related services
- $1,886 (8%): Fundraising
- $1,369 (6%): Administrative
- Total expenses: $22,790
To contact us, please send an email to: ContactUs@DogsHomePA.org
Find out more about DogsHome, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, by clicking here.